Operations Preparation Engineer
For our location in Darmstadt (Germany), we are looking for Operations Preparation Engineers.
For phases C/D/E1 of a new Geostationary Telecoms Mission we are looking for Operations Preparations Engineers.
The tasks will include:
- Review, refine and complement the mission analysis and other relevant documentation generated during preceding phases
- Support the development of the missions operations concepts and plans
- Perform the mission-specific configuration and adaptation of the ground system
- Develop and validate the end-to-end space and ground procedures for LEOP, IOT and routine operations
- Prepare training material and provide training to other members of the operations team
- Prepare, conduct and document system validation activities as simulation campaigns, SVTs, mission rehearsals, etc.
- Participate in technical meetings, formal reviews, and scheduling and planning Meetings
- Be part of the operations team during the following phases: LEOP, platform & payload IOT, relocation to final orbit slot
For the full profile and to apply please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs