- Reconciliation of the customer quality assurance requirements (ECSS) with SCISYS internal requirements and processes
- Preparation of product safety plans, reports and other documents for projects
- Monitoring and control of the quality standards in projects
- To coordinate the quality documentation with the customer and participation in project reviews
- Implementation of internal and external quality audits according to the project standards and / or company standards according to ISO 9001
- University Degree in engineering / aerospace engineering / electrical engineering / computer science or comparable qualifications
- In-depth experience in software and IT projects with software development
- Experience in software configuration and document management
- First experience in quality management
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- You are communicative, sociable and enjoy interacting with people
- Teamwork, persuasiveness and flexibility
Our offer to you
- Flexible and mobile working hours are a matter of course for us
- A performance and goal-oriented remuneration system awaits you
- Catering is provided: free hot and cold drinks as well as subsidised canteen meals
- You can look forward to a very pleasant working atmosphere in an international working environment
- As an innovative company, we challenge and support our employees in the following areas
You would like to get to know us?
Please send you application at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let us know your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date. Your contact person Mrs. Marianne Schulze will be glad to answer your questions under 0234-9258203.
We look forward to receiving your application! For more information, see under www.scisys.de.