Software Engineer (f/m)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work in our Darmstadt office.
The role is a Mission Control System Engineer for the maintenance and evolution of satellite mission control systems based on ESA's SCOS-2000. The candidate will perform all engineering tasks to ensure that project activities and deliverables are achieved for the design and definition of new components as well for the maintenance of existing components of Mission Control Segments. The task is embedded in SCISYS’s Galileo activities. This is therefore considered as a long term opportunity. The activities will be done in cooperation and as part of the existing SCISYS Galileo teams.
Main tasks are:
- Processing and coordination of anomalies, their documentation, investigation, classification and resolution/mitigation
- Coordination and implementation of modifications to the components under responsibility, including their documentation, approval, implementation and testing
- Revision of any planned changes or evolutions to assess potential impacts with respect to the owned components
- Support the requirements baseline and review
- Develop and maintain subsystem test specifications, data and tools
- Perform component delivery acceptance and perform quality assurance
- Configuration, testing and customization of components for specific projects
- Perform pilot implementation or prototyping activities where requested
- Liaise and coordinate activities with external application suppliers including participating in the definition of any changes and anomaly resolution
- Liaise and coordinate the activities with other internal teams to ensure resource optimisation
For further details and the full profile please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs