Spacecraft Operations Engineer
We are looking for a Spacecraft Operations Engineer.
The successful candidate will work in our Darmstadt office to support operations preparation for phases C/D/E1 of the Heinrich Hertz (H2Sat) mission, and other future missions, on the following tasks:
- Review, refine and complement relevant documentation generated during preceding phases
- Support the development of all the required documentation as per operational phase, according to ECSS standard
- Develop and validate the Flight Operations Procedures for LEOP, IOT and routine operations
- Prepare training material and provide training to other members of the operations team
- Define, coordinate, conduct and document system validation activities as simulation campaigns, SVTs, mission rehearsals, etc.
- Test and validate all operational items
- Perform operational configuration management
- Participate in technical meetings, formal reviews, and scheduling and planning meetings
- Support LEOP, platform & payload IOT and relocation to final orbit slot as part of the operations team
For the full profile please www.scisys.de/spacejobs