|Where were you when the Columbus module became part of the International Space Station, the first Galileo navigation satellites entered orbit or the European probe Philae landed on a comet as part of the Rosetta mission? We can tell you where we were - right in the middle of it. |
As a renowned space specialist, SCISYS has supported numerous national and international space missions. With reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts, we support our customers on site in the planning and execution of space missions. Our intention for the future is to continue to be a driving force in the national and international space industry. We would therefore like to strengthen our software development department.
To strengthen the Software Department in our Space Division located in Darmstadt we are looking for a
Software Engineer Space (m/f/d).
- Design and implementation of new software components
- Enhancement and maintenance of existing software
- Development of unit tests and integration tests
- Integration of developed software into software suite
- Support space missions on the usage of PLENITER
- Document and software configuration management
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of either C++ or Java programming, common operating systems, especially Linux and system security
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Knowledge of system modelling with UML or SysML
- Basic knowledge of carrying out satellite missions would be an advantage
- Knowledge of databases and security standards would be an advantage
- Fluency in the English language
- Plan your professional career with us and discover the exciting future industry space::
- Ability to work in a team, persuasive power and flexibility
- With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality. Moreover, we actively manage your development.
- Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
- To Apply:
- For further details or queries please contact Kiri Wood or Karin Vetter on +49 615142853-30 / -50
- Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV and availability details in English, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.scisys.de/spacejobs